Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sehar Asad, Waif Thin FTV Pakistan Model

There are some people out there who are really into thin girls. For them, Sehar Asad, the fresh new face on FTV Pakistan would be a pleasant addition. She is young, she is cute, she is thin, but she is definitely not the flat-chested, tomboy variety. There is adequate meat, where it matters.





I don't know, but I would be forver afraid that I might break her in two. I know girls are built like steel underneath their frail outward appearances, but still. She is so delicate.




The tits are surprisingly large, on a girl this delicate. If she gains more weight, they are going to turn pretty impressive, I would imagine.




The most cutest shot, for me, is the one where she is showing a bit of tummy. Is there anything more sensual ?.




There is a certain wildness about her. It's probably her wild mane that is fluttering in the strong breeze.




You know who she reminds me of ?, those tall, super-petite brazilian supermodels presenting the latest Spring Swimsuit Collections in the tiniest thong bikinis strutting down Sao Paulo catwalks. She would be a shoe-in and what a pretty picture she'd make.

No comments: