Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Savera Nadeem, Amazing Bea(oo)ty On ARY Digital

Shazia and a few others had requested Savera Nadeem. So here are a few vidcaps I dug-up of the amazon beauty, our Elle McPhearson, Savera Nadeem, from a soap that aired on ARY Digital last year. These are large sized vidcaps, so enjoy.




I don't know how many of you have visited the Netherlands, but the thing that jumped out at me was the size of the people, specially the women. I remember going up to the counter and there were these two statuesque blondes standing behind it. Now, I am a good half foot taller than the average Pakistani male, but I found myself talking to their enormous cleavages.




I always wonder what it would be like, you know. To have one of these titans in bed with you. How would it feel ?, how would it work out ?. Is everything in proportion ?. Would you tumble out of bed the next morning looking like John Ritter did in the movie Skin Deep, when he went to bed with a body builder (Cory Everson) ?. Things, that make you go "hmmm...". Or is it "Ooooh...." ?, or "Ahhhh..." ?. OK, stop it. Right now.




I see a little bit of Tea Leoni and Naomi Watts in Savera Nadeem, but really, she is a beauty in her own right. She has quite an hourglass figure and what a round, terrific butt to boot. That's another thing that has taken me by surprise of late. Desi girls fill out jeans better than anybody. It's a shame we had to wait this long, to confirm it.




The last vidcap is from a talkshow on Aaj TV. The deep cleavage of her unbuttoned shirt is exposing skin that usually does not see the light of day. For you high-level Tantric yogis, can you try and spot where she is (might be) nipping in that pic. If you need a map, I would suggest you consult the earlier post where she is wearing that c-thru purple t-shirt.

No comments: