Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mathira, In A Nike Sports Bra On Vibe TV

With every show, young Mathira is opening up and getting more comfortable in front of the camera. This is reflected in her mood, manner and the (tinier) outfits. Last week it was a one-piece leotard and this time around she has on a Nike sports bra and skin tight leotards. As time goes by, could we see her in those tiny little black boy-shorts ?. One can only hope.





I have a thing for smoky things. Like hickory-smoked ribs, creme brulle and caramel sundaes. They are sweet, with just a hint of a fiery aftertaste. It's the peculiar contrast that's enticing. Like something cute that's also dangerous, at the same time. To see Mathira's earthy body enveloped in a sporty outfit strikes a similar chord. You could just eat her with a spoon.





Mathira in the doggy position, with her glorious round butt sticking out like that is a sight to behold. Her butt reminds me of an old song. Anybody remember Sir Mix-a-lot's ode to big butts "Baby Got Back" ?. It goes something like this:

Oh... My... Gawd!
Becky, look at her butt
Its so... big! . . .
I can't believe it's so round
It's just, out there. . .






I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung!
Wanna pull up tough
Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oooh, baby! I wanna get with ya!
And take your picture!
My homeboys tried to warn me
But that butt you got
Make Me So Horney!. . .






This week her tip-of-the-week was how to remove mucous from your sinuses. You have to alternatively breathe through each nostril, while keeping the other closed with your finger. If she keeps this up, she'll be getting other fluids out of her viewers than just the damn sinuses.





The following are large sized vidcaps of the same show. It's for those of you who want to get into the nitty gritty of things.











No comments: