Friday, March 7, 2008

Tehreem Zuberi, Pakistan's Top Gun Pilot

The first time I saw Tehreem Zuberi on screen, about five years ago, I was left awe struck. She appeared in a punjabi bhangra video and played your typical hard-to-get bitch, who the singer serenaded on Sea-View drive. She was wearing black leather pants. Now, there are only a handful of butts on this planet that actually look good in leather. Hers is one of them.




She's got legs that go on forever and a cute little butt on top. With a turn of her head, she swished her hair back and forth. With a shake of her hips, she swung her butt from side-to-side. It's no wonder I could never pick-up the lyrics of that damn song.




These vidcaps are from the Wednesday 5th March, 2008 Morning Show with Marina Khan on ARY Digital. Tehreem, along with Aijaz Aslam and Mashood Alvi, was on the show promoting the new ARY serial Sherdil, directed by Amjad Islam Amjad.




It's Top Gun, Pakistan-style, with Tehreem playing one of the ace pilots. That's enough to get me interested in this thang. Do I really need to tell anybody that Tehreem looks absolutely delish in an F-16 helmet and jumpsuit ?. I think not.




Now both guys next to her are tall (6'+) and as you can see, she is holding her own with them. Her tits are what you would call 'a mouthful' and that's O-K. She's got more things on her plate, then her tits.




As far as I am concerned, we've got two regal princesses of screen and Tehreem is one. The other, is Mahwish who I'll post vidcaps of later on.


No comments: