Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Juggan Kazim And Her Bit Tits On The Sajid Hassan Show

Here are some vidcaps contributed by brother jaff. Juggan Kazim made an appearance on the Sajid Hassan show. She is very playful and open about showing off her tits and legs. At one point she leans across and punches the other guest. She is playful like that. One can assume she is equally playful and creative in bed.



Lately, I heard her complaining to one of the models on her show that she can no longer do runways and catwalks because of the increase in the size of her tits since she became a mommy. "You can't do runways looking like a cow!", she exclaimed.



She can model anything, as far as I am concerned. The skinny racks don't make me run out and buy that dress. I would think real women, real mommies who have tits. Big, puffy, sensitive tits with large, leaking nipples would be interested in dresses that have room for their milk factories.



As for her feeling like a cow... well, she is producing milk and satisfying two guys at home. But I doubt if they both make her go on all fours. The dad, I'm not sure about. Hey, I would be tempted, if I was in his shoes.

No comments: