Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Black Beauty Spills Tits On FTV Channel

I don't know her name. Let's call her Black Beauty for now. She appeared wearing this outfit for Rizwan Beyg's new line on FTV channel. I have seen Rizwan Beyg and I bet he specially designed this dress to allow Black Beauty's tits to spill out like the waters at Tarbela Dam.



She is tall and well-built. Flesh is toned and properly distributed all across her frame. Not part of the anorexic wave sweeping the Pakistani modeling scene these days. She has traditional desi features and a slightly dark olive tan, which does the trick for me. Fair color is nice, but as Sadat Hassan Manto wrote in one of his novels, tanned bod is sexy and full of potential, white gets boring real quick.



Here is not only tanned skin, but a fair bit of tanned tit on display. Had she been skinny as a rack, her tits probably wouldn't have popped out on the side like that. But since she is top-heavy (thank you very much), her tits successfully escaped on her sides. She knows it and still chose to come out like that, and that... is so sexy. She wants you to see and savor, like a connoisseur, her sublime feminine charms. To what end ?, here I am reminded of the last stanza from Wordsworth's poem, The Daffodils:

I gazed -- and gazed -- but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:
For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.




Daffodils my ass. It's the tits baby, tits. Large tanned desi tits with coppery nipples.

No comments: